Applications for Alta Scuola Politecnica scholarships 2021 in Italy are open for international students. The scholarships in Italy are fully funded and open to all nationalities to pursue graduate (master’s) studies.
The Alta Scuola Politecnica aims to promote talented and brilliant students worldwide motivated to get a postgraduate degree. The students of ASP are leaded towards a path of comprehensive training to understand the compound connection between science, innovation, technology, and socioeconomic systems. With the help of this knowledge and understanding, students will be able to impact society positively. It will develop the skill of problem-solving in the students and have multiple points of view. Students will be able to present feasible solutions.
All courses will be delivered in English to build a cross-cultural environment of sharing knowledge and skills. The courses will focus mainly on common issues faced by any new engineering, architecture, and design project. Courses will be held in the form of an Intensive School schedule. The courses will be a combination of lectures, seminars, and group discussions.
During the 1st year of the Masters’s degree, students will learn innovation, decision making, dynamics of innovation. The study will be from both management and economics points of view. The aim will be to introduce the students to a broad range of innovation methods, from analyzing design processes to tools that give a structured approach to design.
During the 2nd year of a master’s degree, students will have new experiences. Students will be introduced to technology and digital innovation. Along with this, students will be receiving courses on communication skills and presentation skills. In addition, students will focus on raising awareness on communication issues and developing advanced skills on being clear and persuasive.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the eligibility criteria for Alta Scuola Politecnica scholarships:
- Students from any nationality and all countries are eligible.
- Selected candidates enrolled in the first semester of their degree at the Laurea Magistrale program are eligible for admission at ASP.
- This program is for graduates having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Students are bound to attend all the residential courses.
- Tuition fee waiver for the two-year program (does not include the regional tax and administrative fee).
- ASP will cover transport costs.
- Residential costs and meals will be covered during the ASP study period.
- Students will receive financial support for their activities related to academic projects. This will be according to the annual financial availability.
- Applicants must first register online to the Politecnico di Milano.
- They will be provided with a code and password for your account.
- Once you receive the account details, select your application form. The forms for international and domestic students are different.
- International students already enrolled at a PoliMi Laurea Magistrale course (semester 1) can directly apply for Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP).
- Select Alta Scuola Politecnica in the ‘sections’
- Students are required to fill in all the requested information.
- Save your application.
- Only selected candidates will receive an email from ASP by December 2021.
- Applications sent via email, fax, or mail will not be accepted.
For more details, contact: email@example.com
For more information on scholarship click HERE
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED