Following the recent announcementfrom the Ghana Police Service management, most Applicants have been given the directive to check and print their Ghana Police 2021 Medical Examination chit online where they can check their Medical Examination date, Interview Notices and other requirements through their 2021/2022 recruitment portal.
Unfortunately, some applicants who checked for the Medical Examination date were hit with the statement “your decision is not ready” which further gave the directive that they should check back in the 15th of December to know whether they qualified or not.
In this article, we are going to explain What to do if your chit shows “your decision is not ready” when you check for your 2021 Ghana Police Service Medical Examination status.
In case you received the notice below;
“YOUR DECISION IS NOT READY. CHECK ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2021 FOR FURTHER DETAILS”
We are going to explain in details what it means and what you should do about it.
What is the meaning of “your decision is not ready” that appeared when checking the 2021 Ghana Police Service Medical Examination.
The following could be possible reasons why you were given such a notice;
- You have been Selected but your Date and venue for medical Examination is not yet scheduled.
- You Might have been selected but placed in another batch (second or Third)
- You Have not been selected for the Medical Examination but your message is yet to reflect on the portal.
What to do if your chit shows “your decision is not ready” – Ghana Police Medical Examination 2021
- Applicants are advised to check back on Wednesday 15th December, 2021 as stated on the chit.
- If you don’t see any changes after Wednesday, you should keep checking till Friday.
- After Friday, if things still stay the same, it is believed that you may have not been selected by the Ghana Police Service for the next stage.
It is recommended that no matter what, you should continue checking their portal for any possible changes if there will be any.
You can Check;
- How to print the Ghana Police Medical Examination Chit 2021/2022
- Ghana Police Service Date for Medical Examination Announced (2021/2022 Recruitment Exercise)
We are sure that the Ghana Police will soon come to save this Situation as soon as possible.
We believe you now understand What to do & the meaning of “your decision is not ready” that appeared when you checked for the 2021 Ghana Police Service Medical Examination.
Kindly bookmark us always to get updates like this and don’t forget to share this with friends and loved ones.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED