Jumia Ghana has offered a new opportunity to pursue a career. They are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join their team and embark on their exciting journey. They are hiring a Financial Services Associate.
- Driving the usage of JumiaPay Digital Services within our Ecosystem & acquire new customers for the group (giving visibility to the solution, focus groups to better understand needs, promotional campaigns with incentives, etc.)
- Oversee the relationship with local partners and project manage the onboarding of new services to the JumiaPay Digital Services app
- Manage administrative tasks relating to onboarding of partners for Jumia Financial Services and maintain the relationship with them
- Build a strong expertise of the regulatory environment related to financial services.
- Experience in communication agencies as a strategist is a plus
- Technical acumen and understanding of the use of Office & Google Suites
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management, and inter-personal skills
- Strong data analysis, strategic and analytical skills.
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize projects
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How To Apply for Jumia New Career Offer
Closing Date : 15th March, 2022.
we are Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Food, Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia Services is the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia. The mission of Jumia Services is to create a connected and integrated network of service providers, which addresses in the best cost/quality ratio the needs of millions of sellers and customers of Jumia. Our vision is to simplify and expand the accessibility to e-commerce products and services in a convenient and trustworthy way to our customers with focus on technology, community management of logistics marketplace and managing operational quality.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED