Applications are currently being accepted for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All international students from all across the world who are eligible for the Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship at the University of Guelph. Students and who wish to study for an undergraduate degree in Canada should apply for the Scholarship.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Computing
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science and Practice
- All international applicants are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants must be a VISA-eligible international student.
- Applicant should be enrolled in the University’s first semester of any undergraduate degree program.
- Candidate should not have previously enrolled in a post-secondary school.
- Should have at least a 90.0 percent Canadian curriculum as an average admittance.
- You’ve made substantial contributions to your school and community as a leader.
- Check the admissions criteria for the degree program you want to pursue.
The Scholarships will provide a $42,000 scholarship that includes a research assistantship and supervision from one of the university’s top professors.
HOW TO APPLY
To successfully apply for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2022 – Canada, applicants must first be accepted into one of the university’s undergraduate degree programs.
Application Closing Date: January 25, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED