The US Embassy in Accra is searching a Safety Program Coordinator.
The Incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer (POSHO) in carrying out the day-to-day functions of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management (SHEM) and Fire Protection Division (FIR) programs at post as required by Foreign Affairs Manual (15 FAM 90) and (15 FAM 800); assures that all government-owned and leased property in country meet the requirements of Foreign Affairs Manual (15 FAM 253.5, 15 FAM 432, 15 FAM 840, and 15 FAM 950), as well as other related Departmental requirements which may exist. Incumbent reports directly to the Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the maintenance or construction field performing repair work or in the field of occupational safety, to include work experience as a construction supervisor or quality control assurance inspector with experience in managing people and resources.
See Also: Full Time Job At Olam Agri
- Minimum two years Post-Secondary studies at the College/University level or Vocational/Trades School training in facilities management, environmental safety, construction, engineering, or architecture is required.
Language – Mandatory:
- English – Level IV (Fluent) reading/writing/speaking is required.
- TWI/GA – Level IV (Fluent) reading/writing/speaking is required.
Skills And Abilities Optional:
- Standard level keyboard and computer skills to include specialized software, database management, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills in order to conduct training and drafting of materials and reports in the performance of duties.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and oversee multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, service-oriented, and self-motivated, and to work within the existing mission structure.
How Forward Your Application For The Role: Safety Program Coordinator
Apply Before: 20th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED