PZ Cussons’ Graduate Programme for 2023 is currently accepting applications. The company’s 27-month Graduate programme, based at its UK HQ in Manchester, is for people who have completed a Bachelors and/or Masters degree and are looking to accelerate their career. It offers a breadth of experiences and real, career-defining moments such as the opportunity to spend time in one of our international locations in Asia, Africa, the US, or London.
Salary: £29,000 per annum
See Also: New Job Announcement At GBfoods
- Opportunity to work on a multitude of projects and initiatives
- Participating in training touch points, meetings, workshops and team-building events to benefit your growth within the company
- Proactively noting all valuable experiences to document what you have learnt throughout your journey
- Actively compiling reports and creating engaging presentations to assist your fellow co-workers when needed
- Offering new ways of working whilst analyzing our existing systems and processes to develop new ideas for improvement
- Creating a positive and safe space to enjoy the experience, bringing positive energy to the team
- Forming lasting professional relationships with your peers
PZ Cussons is looking for talented graduates who embody our values and who are Bold, Energetic, Striving and able to work with colleagues with a ‘Together’ mindset.
- STRIVING A passion to make a difference, we know how important positive change is and need that energy from our graduate
- ENERGETIC – Go-Getter! Able to maximize this opportunity and get the absolute most out of it. Continues to look for opportunities to grow and develop throughout the 27-months
- BOLD – Open-minded, the ability to see things from different perspectives whilst staying curious and always wanting to learn. Taking initiative to give and receive feedback to continue to develop
- TOGETHER – Resilient and consistent on delivery for all tasks to benefit your team and your development within the company whilst acting with integrity using their moral compas
View Also: Kasapreko Graduate Training Programme 2023
- Some experience e.g., work experience, placement, internship, or part-time work in any sector or of working in a professional or customer centric environment is desirable
- A minimum of a 2:2 degree (any disciplines welcome – inspire and surprise us!)
Recommended: Massive End Of Month Recruitment At Airteltigo
How To Submit An Application For The 2023 Graduate Programme At PZ Cussons
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED