First National Bank (FNB) is advertising a new job slot. The financial institution is looking to hire a Sales and Customer Dealer C.
- Assemble, disseminate and distribute economic news.
- Business Development and networking internally and externally.
- Experience in high-level relationship building and maintenance.
- Follow the prescribed procedures when dealing and adhere to the ACI code of conduct.
- Keep up to data records of client activity and won and lost deals.
- Maintain a “work in progress” pipeline and a client priority call list.
- Maintain a good working relationship with TSM and Trader/s and ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Need to keep up to date with current global developments, including economical and political
- On an ongoing basis counsel customers on various methods of hedging their forex exposures by way of forward exchange and/or derivatives.
- Report on forex turnover and take ownership of data integrity/accuracy of reporting.
- Strong networks within the corporate market.
- Understand client exposures to foreign exchange, their budgets, benchmark hedging policies and forex flows.
- Up to date knowledge of Treasury and Forex Products.
- Achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Treasury objective.
- Strive for sustainable growth in revenue for Global Markets Ghana
Experience And Qualifications;
- First Degree from a recognised university (Postgraduate level of education would be advantage).
- ACI accredited.
- 3-5 years treasury or financial market experience.
How To Send An Application For A Slot At First National Bank
Closing Date: 26th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED