The Purpose of this role is to provide assistance to the Site Engineer and Quantity Surveyor in Setting out, levelling and surveying the site, check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy and ensure all materials used and works are done in line with specifications.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy.
- Checking all materials used and works performed are as per specifications.
- Checking works for quality assurance and control on site.
- Supervising Construction Works.
- Preparing reports as required.
- HND/B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Geomatic Engineering, Building Technology, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
Residence in the Northern Regions is preferred but not a prerequisite. Construction sites are located in Northern Regions.
How to apply
All CVs must be emailed to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th August 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED