Danone, producer of Activia and Nutricia, has an amazing job slot for you. They are seeking the service of a Junior Manager Differentitation & Optimisation(M/F/D).
- Cooperation with external warehouses for co-packing in DACH, developing innovative, cost-efficient solutions across categories
- Day to day management and control of order preparation in the warehouses
- KPI tracking and independent development of action plans with the warehouse to optimize performance
- Build strong relationship with the different external warehouses, ensuring high-transparency and proactivity to identify bottlenecks in the co-packing activities (short-term and long-term)
- Business partner for Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain teams for new co-packing request
- Developing clever co-packing solutions, considering marketing goals as well as cost, legal, security and customer requirements
- Leading co-packing projects on process optimization and cost optimization, with strong stakeholder management
Don’t Mist This: AT Ghana 2023 Jobs Available
- Completed university degree in engineering (technical) or business administration
- First experience in the Supply Chain area.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build up relationships easily and foster collaboration with other functions
- Open, Curious, Reliable, Enthusiast, take initiative and ownership, able to challenge, team player
- Practical, Lean thinking, continuous improvement mindset, quick comprehension
- High level of confidence in handling complex issues and problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English (French a plus)
Job Application Process At Danone
To Apply For this role, kindly ensure to click on the Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED