The US Embassy have great vacancies for young and energetic individuals looking to working with them. There are three slots for the position of Utility Drivers (Water/Fuel Truck Drivers).
Under the Supervision of the Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Preventive Maintenance), the jobholder is responsible for safely and efficiently operating a U.S. Government-owned or leased trucks, large cargo vehicles or other vehicles. The incumbent is also responsible for safe handling, transporting of fuel or water, and filling residential fuel or water tanks on Government-owned or leased properties.
- Applicants must have completed Secondary or Technical education is required.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) years of professional truck or heavy vehicle driving experience is required
- Good working knowledge of applying maintenance equipment and operating vehicle/trucks; loading and unloading fuel and potable water from trucks; knowledge of equipment and techniques used for containing and cleaning up fuel spills, local traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to physically perform loading and unloading.
- Must be able to handle heavy objects smoothly and efficiently
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 51 lbs. (23kg) under Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards;
- Must possess a minimum of driver’s license Grace ‘C” and the ability to drive or professionally operate heavy trucks or vehicle
- Must have basic computer and keyboard skills.
Salary: USD $7,213 – USD $7,213 /Per Year
Recommended: Remote Job Opening At Phoot Technologies
Method Of Inlet For US Embassy Ghana’s Vacancies
Closing Date: 12th February, 2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED