There is a New Employment Opportunity At Bolt. Bolt are expanding our Office team in Ghana and therefore we are looking for a Receptionist – someone with passion to help and guide people, often being the first person our partners or our own employees meet when coming to the office. The one who would greet, guide and make people feel welcome. Meaning how important your role actually is to shape the face and prejudice of Bolt.
This person is often the first point of contact for our employees and partners. Someone with a passion to help and guide people and Make them feel welcome when they come to the office.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Take care of our Accra (Ghana) reception area and ensure our office is a nice, welcoming and effective place to work.
- Meet and greet our guests visiting our office and direct them accordingly as well as notify staff of their arrival.
- Communicate with the landlord, cleaners, Internet providers, security company and solve office space related problems
- Order office supplies and refreshments
- Collect and organise packages, mail, invoices, receipts and forward those to correct stakeholders (including opening, scanning, archiving the sensitive documents)
- Help with Office related admin tasks
- Help to organise events and celebrations for teams Assist our Office Manager
- Assist our Office Manager, Properties team and other local teams Support office budgeting according to company guidelines and procedures
- Support employees onboarding and offboarding Assisting in ensuring H&S compliance, Fire Safety and First Aid.
- Other – because Bolt is a fast developing startup and there is always something around the corner.
Check Also: New Jobs at Melcom Ghana
- Care about people and be passionate about helping others
- Have very good attention to details
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and focus
- Have excellent spoken and written English and Estonian, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technology and communicating with international team
Be delicate with information trusted to you
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Job Opportunity at Epiroc for December 2022
- AFEC Advertises Massive Job Recruitment
- Graduate Job Offers At Airteltigo
How To Submit An Application For Bolt’s New Opportunity For Employment
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED