There is a job vacancy for Manager (Financial Planning & Treasury) At KPMG. The role holder will work directly with the Financial Controller on financial analysis related to cash management, debt management, and other business model opportunities with companies operating within the organisation and manage investment activities, manage and limit risk and supervise cash management activities.
See Also: Job Opening At Freeman Methodist Guest House
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Good networking, communication/interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial planning and treasury practice and regulations.
- Well-developed strategic orientation with competitive awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of operational risk management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership/managerial skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Finance with 5 years post qualification in treasury roles
- Full professional accounting qualification (ICA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the organisation such as payroll management and invoicing
- Prepare the organisation’s budget on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- Ensure that the organisation’s expenditure are within the budget
- Manage revenue mobilization from all sources available to the organisation and provide forecasts for future financial decisions
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the organisation should take
- Prepare cash flow financial statements for relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the organisation’s finances is maintained.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of the organisation’s Financial Reports, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse and submit reports on all aspects of the monthly financials for the organisation in compliance with Financial Regulations and Legislations
How to Apply for Manager (Financial Planning & Treasury) at KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED