There is a vacant slot for the position of a Logistics Officer At Direct Savings and Loans. The Logistics officer is responsible for procurement planning, transportation, and storage, as well as overseeing the organization, planning, and maintenance.
- Notify supervisor of assigned vehicles insurance renewal, roadworthy license
- Ensures that the assigned vehicle is kept clean
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Cleanliness of assigned vehicle
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Ensure all tools and equipment needed in the vehicle are available e.g. fire extinguisher
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Must possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Trained and in possession of a valid driving license for the required class of vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality, a good team player
How To Apply – Logistics Officer At Direct Savings and Loans
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 9th May, 2022
Direct Savings and Loans Ltd is an indigenous second tier banking institution, licensed by the Bank of Ghana. Until 6th June, 2017, the company operated as Express Capital Microfinance Ltd which was incorporated on 19th June 2012, and in operation since July 2012. The Company’s business is to provide banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), traders and market women, salaried workers and the self-employed.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED