Baker Hughes is announcing a new employment slot. This reputable institution is searching for a Field Service Engineer – Oilfield Equipment.
- Performing Site Integration Testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements under guidance of Field Service Supervisor
- Supporting onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures also attend client meetings
- Supporting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at client’s worksite and taking responsibility for the site operation
- Assisting the completion of operational reporting documentation as per project requirements and perform required duties both onshore and offshore efficiently
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a relevant Technical Education.
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience and skilled at discussing technical problems and solutions with the Customer
- Possess the skills to perform troubleshooting and repair work and good knowledge of appropriate Baker Hughes products and equipment.
- Have experience in Topside Control systems
- Be competent with all Baker Hughes Digital processes e.g. GRID, NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc etc
- Hold knowledge in Drilling and Subsea Production processes
- Retain experience from several Offshore Installations and with a basic knowledge of the different working routines of typical operating companies
- Have completed approved Safety Training as required
Recruitment Guide For Baker Hughes Ghana’s Employment Slot
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED