Unilever is advertising a new job vacancy for the role of Senior Controls Specialist. The role will be based in with Accra Ghana or Lagos, Nigeria.
The role supports the ACT Expertise Lead to achieve the objectives/purpose of the team as set out above (subject to change by agreement with the Africa Controller). Within this remit, it is expected that the role will deliver the following:
Monitoring of Control Operation:
The role will directly do the monitoring of:
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ Global Framework ‘GFCF’ controls operation
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ GFCF documentation standards (through an online tool eGRC lite)
- over 1/2 of the ACT activities to review countries’ non-GFCF control operation and documentation
The role will perform some independent testing of controls, based on the scope determined each year by the Unilever global central accounting and controls team (Group Chief Accountants Department ‘GCAD’), in accordance with the Financial Controls Assessment ‘FCA’ Unilever testing standards (derived from Sarbanes-Oxley section 404).
Recommended Job: Entry Level Job Vacancy At Halliburton
- A Chartered Accountant and Member of a Professional Body (in-country Accounting Certifying body) with at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role and FMCG environment.
- Qualified and experienced to perform Sox testing, audit, internal control, corporate governance, and financial reporting.
- Excellent Communication – written and verbal.
Recruitment Process Unilever Ghana/Nigeria’s Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED