Applications are invited for the Information Technology branch at the Ghana Army for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2022.
Details of the Information Technology at Ghana Army for Recruitment 2022
In addition to the general eligibility, applicants must have a First Degree or Equivalent from a recognized University/Institution in any of the following:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Network/Software Engineering
- Cyber/Forensic Security
- Network Security
- Information Technology Systems Auditing.
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 January 2023.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not be bonded. Not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females.
- For Military Police (MP) only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (59) and 1.70m (57) for females.
Additionally; Must have the following:
- BECE: Six (6) Credit at BECE, including English and Mathematics
- WASSCE: Six (6) Credits (not less than 06), including Core Mathematics English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE: Six (6) Credits (Not less than D), including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Five (5) Credits (not less than 6), including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in two subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
- Latest News || Ghana Security Services (Police, Immigration, Fire Service, Prisons) Recruitment
- PolicyCON Opens For Job Applications
How To Apply Information Technology at Ghana Army for Recruitment 2022
Kindly follow the following steps to successfully apply for the Ghana Armed Forces 2022 Recruitment:
|Region||Post Office Location|
|1. GREATER ACCRA REGION||Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11|
|2. ASHANTI REGION||Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo|
|3. CENTRAL REGION||Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam|
|4. EASTERN REGION||Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam|
|5. UPPER WEST REGION||Wa, Lawra, Tumu|
|6. UPPER EAST REGION||Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga|
|7. VOLTA REGION||Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope|
|8. WESTERN REGION||Sekondi, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Axim|
|9. WESTERN NORTH REGION||Enchi, Sefwi Wiawso|
|10. BONO REGION||Sunyani, Berekum, Bechem, Atebubu, Dormaa Ahenkro,|
|11. BONO EAST REGION||Techiman, Kintampo|
|12. AHAFO REGION||Goaso, Duayaw Nkwanta|
|13. NORTHERN REGION||Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Nalerigu, Walewale|
|14. NORTH EAST REGION||Nalerigu, Walewale|
|15. OTI REGION||Dambai, Jasikan, Kadjebi|
|16. SAVANNA REGION||Bole, Damango|
2. Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://apply.mil.gh with any of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
3. Read through and understand the entry requirements thoroughly.
4. Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page
5. Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
6. Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension
(200 x180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the
format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3: Enter the results of only the three required core subjects on your WASSCE, SSCE results slip, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS, CORE ENGLISH AND SCIENCE. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip Serial Number and select a Tertiary Institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First Degree/Certificate (Degree). NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip, First Degree, Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 (One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
7. Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
8. Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
9. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
NB. YOU ARE TO KEEP THE USED ELECTRONIC VOUCHER AS IT WILL BE INSPECTED AT EVERY STAGE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.
Closing Date for Information Technology at Ghana Army for Recruitment 2022
The Closing date for submission of all online applications is Sunday July 10, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED