Not long ago, the Ghana Immigration Service sent text messages to qualified applicants on the date, time and venue to show up for the Body Selection and Document Authentication stage of recruitment.
In this article, we are going to talk about all you need to know and then explain how one can successfully pass the Ghana Immigration body Selection and document authentication stage of recruitment, 2021.
Let’s begin by understanding what body selection and Document Authentication means.
All You Need To Know about Ghana Immigration Body Selection and Document Authentication
1. What is the Ghana Immigration Document Authentication Stage?
This is a stage in the recruitment process where the presented documents of applicants are inspected to verify authenticity and correlation to initial data entered while applying.
How to Pass the Document Authentication stage?
To pass the Ghana Immigration Service Document Authentication stage, applicants will have to present Original copies and photocopies of the following for inspection;
- Confirmation PDF/ Printout
- Birth Certificate
- BECE Certificate
- WASSCE Certificate
- NVTI/HND/DEGREE/MASTERS Certificate (Where Applicable)
After successfully verify your Details, next is Body Selection.
1. What is Ghana Immigration Service Body Selection?
This is a stage of recruitment where applicants are invited for a full body inspection to ascertain their physique according to Ghana Immigration Service standards and requirements.
This process is needed to ensure absence of tattoos and flat foot, excessive body building, double ear pierces for females and exposed varicose veins, amongst others.
At this stage too, the height of applicants are checked or verified to see if it fits in the requirements and standards of the immigration service.
What do they check for at the Body Selection stage?
The following among others is checked for at the body selection stage;
- Abdominal area
- How applicants walk
- How applicants can squat or bend down
- Applicants May be asked to raise their hands or perform a few gestures
- Haircut – Males (could be optional)
- Pubic Hair and/or Beard (Could be optional)
How to Pass the Ghana Immigration Service Body Selection stage
To pass the Ghana Immigration Service body selection stage;
- Applicants may have to practice personal hygiene i.e making sure their body, nails, toes, pubic area is clean.
NB: Applicants May have to wear clean underwear/singlets before body selection as they may be asked to strip and/or take off their shirts for tattoo inspection, abdominal inspection, etc.
- Secondly, they have to comply with all that the officers will ask them to do.
It is perceived that before applying to be recruited to be part of the Ghana Immigration Service, applicants have read all the requirements before buying scratch cards to apply.
So the body selection and document authentication process is there to verify if the applicants truly meet the requirements to be recruited.
- Kindly Click Here for the official date for the Body Selection and Document Authentication.
- For the full list of screening centers, Click Here
Puzzled applicants can ask their questions by commenting below and we will do well to answer.
As well, applicants can contact Ghana Immigration Service Via their official website: https://home.gis.gov.gh
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
Please, I have misplaced my BECE original certificate, can I come along with the online copies. I have my original WESSCE certificate. please can I bring it along.