A Head (Treasury Execution Services) is needed at Absa Bank.
Treasury provides core banking support to the business in areas of funding, liquidity management, capital management, etc. Treasury Execution Services is the dealing arm of Treasury, in charge of day to day liquidity management, short and long term funding, FTP curve construction and ownership, etc.
See Also: Job Vacancies For Young Graduates At Constromart Africa
To be accountable for the Treasury Execution team, focusing on executing the Banking Book mandate. Ensuring that all risks are managed under the separate portfolios in line with the respective dealing mandates and the respective policies and procedures, with special focus being placed on the management of the Investment portfolio, funding and liquidity management.
To be accountable for the Treasury Execution and Investment functions, focusing on executing all Funding and Investment needs of the Country and the day-to-day management of the Market, Liquidity and Credit Risks that lie within the Treasury Execution Portfolio.
Knowledge and Skills Required-Essential
- Understanding of the policies, procedures and ethical requirements of a Treasury environment
- Knowledge of interest rate risk management including structural and behavioural analysis
- Knowledge of liquidity and funding risk management
- Knowledge of capital risk management
- Knowledge of financial markets and economic fundamentals
- Knowledge of treasury, retail, corporate and capital markets products
- Excel competency
- Communication skills
Check Also: Nayasa Group Of Companies Job Vacancy
Knowledge & Expertise-Preferred
- A detailed knowledge of the Treasury Balance Sheet Management Understanding of banking across segments
- Ability to influence decisions with ability to lead strategy on future initiatives
Formal Learning Required
- Essential Requirement – A degree holder with appreciation for numerical and statistical analysis
- 1-3 years’ related experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in financial markets with emphasis on Treasury related experience
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Recommended: December Internship Opportunities At Menscook Ghana
How To Submit An Application For Head – Treasury Execution Services (Absa)
To submit an online application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED