Affinity Ghana is looking to hire a Head of Growth.
As Head of Growth, your responsibility is to manage and protect the Affinity brand across all channels, with our customers at the centre (brand, design, advertising, and comms). You will oversee and coordinate the official launch of Affinity in Ghana, building a team for in-house campaigns as well as sourcing and managing necessary external marketing and design agencies and working alongside senior management. You will be devising, implementing, measuring, and refining these goals and will need to understand our business and our customers. The role is both creative and analytical, involving research, overseeing branding and messaging, executing on campaigns and content development, as well as tracking KPIs to measure and report.
Check: MainOne Latest Job Opening
- Develop Affinity’s go to market strategy, including branding and positioning, content, and digital marketing efforts, and launch of physical, digital, and agent- led presence to acquire and engage key customer base and ensure launch success
- Oversee and contribute to campaign planning, production, and delivery whilst ensuring timeliness, quality, and effective strategy on above and below-the-line activities
- Work very closely with external agencies and other contracted third parties, and grow the marketing team over time as needed
- Report on all marketing activities, using deliverables and KPIs to measure success, implementing changes, refining strategy, and reviewing where necessary
- Develop customer engagement and activation strategy and execution across the funnel to deliver growth targets for the business; from acquisition to transactions, increasing lifetime value
- Advise and implement growth strategies across key customer segments (online and offline), with feedback, research, and analysis as a foundation for this strategy development
- Work alongside our key departments to understand our products and proposition
- Private and Confidential Affinity Ghana Savings & Loans Limited, all rights reserved
- Work with Product and Sales teams to understand customer journeys and how to incorporate key learnings into the strategy of our marketing
- Develop, implement and track KPIs for all ATL and BTL marketing campaign
- Proactively maintain and build presence across key digital platforms: website, social media channels, blog, etc.
- Quality control and consistency over production of brand assets across all departments/lines, internal comms, staff, and all external marketing activities
- Copy writing and management of key stakeholder communications e.g., press releases, partnership engagement, social media platforms, digital platforms
- Ensure relevant and consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints, including digital media, contact centre and agent scripts, paid media, press, physical locations, etc
Key skills and requirements:
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of performance marketing and digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Numerically literate, working with numbers to make sense of metrics and processes
- A strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy, strong storytelling skills, and
excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
- Strong understanding of both online and offline channels
- Strategically minded, with a clear vision and strong skills to execute
- Experience in financial services, retail banking, FMCG, or technology a bonus
- Knowledge of MS Office, understanding of design and productivity tools
- A growth mindset: the ability to test and iterate on strategies to increase activation across the funnel and leverage product features and marketing tactics to drive
- Ability to work with stakeholders to drive performance effectively and efficiently
Education and professional training
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Over five years of experience in a senior marketing, digital experience preferred
How To Submit An Application For Head of Growth At Affinity Ghana
All CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED