Riverside Academy is a Grade A private school located at Fumesua on the outskirts of Kumasi. We are one of the best schools in the municipal. Our school offers a progressive teaching experience to the students, creating strong development.
What We Offer
We provide a collaborative and nurturing work environment for our employees and faculty members. We make sure that there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development.
Job Role & Summary
- A teacher is responsible for teaching a subject / various subjects to students.
- He or she partakes in the making of the curricula to make sure that the subjects meet the students’ needs.
- He or she takes responsibility for the students’ welfare under his or her supervision.
- A Teacher always maintains discipline inside the classroom and reports to the Director of Academics through the headteacher.
- Responsible for teaching assigned subjects.
- Partakes in the making of the curricular to make sure that the subjects meet
the students’ needs.
- Takes responsibility for the students’ welfare under his or her supervision.
- Maintains discipline at all times in the classroom and imposes disciplinary
actions if necessary.
- Makes use of teaching materials and resources.
- Uses different learning strategies to ensure the speedy learning of the
- Tracks the students’ performance and conducts coaching for
- Communicates with the parents regarding the performance of their children through set mediums .
- Prepares daily lesson plans.
- Establish rules and regulations inside the classroom.
- Manages the school’s extracurricular activities from time to time.
- Provides training to teacher aides.
- Attends department meetings regularly.
- Attends to any other duties assigned by Management.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent instructional and planning skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Can multitask.
- Must Posses a Dip, HND or 1st Degree related to applied subject.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar teaching role.
- Competitive Salary
- Scholarship Facility for Biological Children
- Free lunch
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must attach certificates and WASSCE results slip.
- Candidate must not stay further than 8km or 20mins Drive from the school.
- Candidate must attach three (2) references from previous employers.
- Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered
to the schools premises at Fumesua.
FRIDAY AUGUST 27, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED