There is a full time job at The Church of Jesus Christ (CJC) Of Latter-Day Saints. They are looking to hire a ROC Supervisor.
The position holder will be responsible for managing the schedule of all process auditors, training process auditors, following and improving audit processes, effective contractor communication, maintaining a high degree of audit quality.
Check: New Job Openings At Cummins
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short-term priorities, and prepare schedules for completion of work.
- Assign work to subordinates based on priorities, consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
- Set performance standards and evaluate work performance of subordinates.
- Make personnel changes including, but not limited to, selecting, removing, advancing in pay, or promoting subordinate employees; or recommend such actions.
- Give advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on both technical and administrative matters.
- Identify developmental and training needs of employees and provide or arrange for needed development and training.
- Provide a safe workplace.
Also Check: Voltic Ghana Limited Job Advertisement
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent related years of experience.
- Two to five years of previous process auditing or related experience.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills in English and French.
- Ability to set priorities and lead other people.
- Possess and apply advanced skills to the completion of somewhat complex assignments.
How To Forward Applications For CJC Of Latter-Day Saints’ Job
Closure Date: 12th June, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED