The services of a Full Stack Developer, Solv Ghana Venture – SC Ventures is needed a the Standard Chartered Bank.
- Support the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in driving the technical vision, strategy, direction of SOLV Ghana.
- Work with the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer, and partners on the technology build, vendor engineering engagements, etc to help deliver features and capabilities aligned to the business model of SOLV Ghana.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation.
Check Also: Fresh Career Opportunity At Absa Bank
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent
- Ideally 2 – 8 years of hands-on Experience in Java/J2ee, Spring Boot, OOAD, Mysql/ PostgreSQL, redis/Hazelcast cache, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Collections, Threads, Exception handling, Log4j, JDBC, J2EE, SQL
- Knowledge of application development using Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, REST, SOAP, Junit and Develop Self-contained Restful services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microservices architectures and object-oriented analysis and design
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing, documenting and deploying MicroServices solution on cloud infra.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using technologies Spring / MongoDB / Redis / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated Cluster Management knowledge and experience using platforms including – Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with System integrations using messaging including or like Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Web servers (Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly/Weblogic) and load balancing technologies.
- Good communication Skill, flexible and good attitude.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology.
- BE/BTECH/MCA Degree holder
How To Submit An Application Developer At Standard Chartered
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED