An opportunity for employment is available at Rising Academy Network. They are hiring a Business Development Manager.
This role can either be a full-time or long term consultancy position. The role can be done as a fully remote role, or from one of Rising’s operating countries (Ghana, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Liberia). The role will report directly to Rising’s Chief Strategy Officer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University level undergraduate degree.
- A Masters degree is preferable, but not required.
- Proven track record of success in business development, fundraising, sales or related roles, preferably within the international education space (or related sector).
- Outstanding networks in the international education space (or related sector).
Read On: Employment Offer at FHI 360
- Passionate about Rising’s mission.
- The ability to coordinate and influence, so that Rising is effectively managing and growing it’s portfolio of funders and partners.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey Rising’s mission and goals to potential donors or clients.
- Strategic thinking skills to identify opportunities and create plans to achieve fundraising or business development goals, including identifying target audiences, developing fundraising strategies, and evaluating the success of campaigns.
- Strong financial management skills, including budgeting, forecasting, and tracking financial performance, as well as developing financial proposals and reports to present to donors or clients.
- Networking skills to build relationships with potential donors or clients, as well as collaborate with other organisations in the sector.
- Creativity in developing new ways to generate revenue and support for the organisation, such as through innovative fundraising events, campaigns, or partnerships.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including setting priorities, managing deadlines, and keeping track of project progress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances, including adjusting fundraising strategies or business development plans based on feedback or market changes.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We regularly benchmark our compensation against comparable businesses, social ventures and non-profits.
How To Submit Applications For Rising Academy’s Job Opportunity
Application deadline: 30th June, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED