Capital Group Limited has advertised a job vacancy for the position of a Transport/Operations Support for interested people to apply as soon as possible.
Information About the Job
- Position: Transport/Operations Support
- Industry: Transportation
- City: Accra
- State/Province: Greater Accra
- Country: Ghana
- Zip/Postal Code: 00233
- Drive and maintain company cars including directors’ and departmental head’s cars
- Provide support to the Operations Team
- Provide support to the Corporate Services Team
- Provide support such as running errands for staff
- Carry out administrative duties as instructed by the Administration/Customer Engagement Manager or designated officer
- All cleaning activities to the required standard in the designated areas using the appropriate method and cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, vacuums etc,:
- Disinfection activities under the guidance of the Operations Supervisor/Manager
- Clean and make equipment ready for use
- Provide maintenance support when needed.
- Complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as requested by management
- Transport/Operations Support must be energetic, disciplined, self-motivated individuals, who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and take pride in positive feedback for a job well done.
- A proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible outlook is essential within the role.
- 2-5 years driving experience preferably in a corporate setting with a clean driving license (license B or better)
- Good command of the English language
- Good numerical ability
- Good knowledge of Accra/Tema and its environs
- Basic knowledge of cleaning, disinfection and fumigation procedures
- Basic knowledge of health and safety rules/procedures
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- A great team player.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Authorized to work in Ghana
- Willingness to take on new challenges and upgrade skills via training when necessary to handle new task
- Driving different types of vehicles
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting and reaching
- May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
- Standing and walking
- Shifting and manoeuvring heavy equipment in and around the worksite
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
- Must be able to work outdoors in various climates for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders
- Must have the ability to work, walk, and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
- Should have the ability to use basic hand tools and company’s equipment
- As is the nature of the environmental business, you will frequently be required to wear PPE, including respirators and protective clothing
How To Submit an Application for the Transport/Operations Support at Capital Group Limited
Closing Date : 15th December, 2022
- Robert Walters invites job applications
- 44 wood Ghana Job Recruitment
- International Workplace Group Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED