Capital Group Limited has advertised a job vacancy for the position of a Transport/Operations Support for interested people to apply as soon as possible.
Information About the Job
- Position: Transport/Operations Support
- Industry: Transportation
- City: Accra
- State/Province: Greater Accra
- Country: Ghana
- Zip/Postal Code: 00233
A Transport/Operations Support is responsible for ensuring that the company’s transportation
needs are met efficiently in response to directions from the designated officers; for supporting the Operations team during project delivery and for supporting the Corporate Services team.
This job requires a good knowledge of driving and transport management and a basic knowledge of environmental cleaning
and disinfection procedures, environmental safety/security procedures and general facilities management procedures.
- Drive and maintain company cars including directors’ and departmental head’s cars
- Provide support to the Operations Team
- Provide support to the Corporate Services Team
- Provide support such as running errands for staff
- Carry out administrative duties as instructed by the Administration/Customer Engagement Manager or designated officer
- All cleaning activities to the required standard in the designated areas using the appropriate method and cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, vacuums etc,:
- Disinfection activities under the guidance of the Operations Supervisor/Manager
- Clean and make equipment ready for use
- Provide maintenance support when needed.
- Complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as requested by management
- Transport/Operations Support must be energetic, disciplined, self-motivated individuals, who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and take pride in positive feedback for a job well done.
- A proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible outlook is essential within the role.
- 2-5 years driving experience preferably in a corporate setting with a clean driving license (license B or better)
- Good command of the English language
- Good numerical ability
- Good knowledge of Accra/Tema and its environs
- Basic knowledge of cleaning, disinfection and fumigation procedures
- Basic knowledge of health and safety rules/procedures
- Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
- Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- A great team player.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Authorized to work in Ghana
- Willingness to take on new challenges and upgrade skills via training when necessary to handle new task
Employee must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Driving different types of vehicles
- Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting and reaching
- May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
- Standing and walking
- Shifting and manoeuvring heavy equipment in and around the worksite
- This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
- Must be able to work outdoors in various climates for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders
- Must have the ability to work, walk, and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
- Should have the ability to use basic hand tools and company’s equipment
- As is the nature of the environmental business, you will frequently be required to wear PPE, including respirators and protective clothing
How To Submit an Application for the Transport/Operations Support at Capital Group Limited
Closing Date : 15th December, 2022
- Robert Walters invites job applications
- 44 wood Ghana Job Recruitment
- International Workplace Group Career Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED