Here’s all you need to know about the Nursing Training College Admissions Forms and the application Portal for prospective students to apply for admission into the various programmes.
How to Apply (Nursing Training)
a. Purchase a voucher for from GCB or ADB
b. Visit healthtraining.gov.gh.
c. Click on apply located on top of this page.
d. Enter serial and pin found on voucher
e. Fill form with your details
f. Attach certificate/s and photo
g. Submit and print-out application summary
h. Check your application with pin and serial
Nursing Training College Admission Requirements
WASSCE / SSCE Admission Requirements
• WASSCE Holders:
CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6)subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
• SSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also applyNursing Training General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Admission Requirements (Nursing Training)
The general requirement for GCE Applicants admission to Nursing Training are as follows:
Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students)
Things To Note About The Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms
• All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to a particular period of time after admission Forms are open for sale, if not used.
• Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
• You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address for the online application
• The online registration form is accessibleonly by the PIN and Self-created password.
• Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
• Wrong filling of the form will affect your chances of admission.
For more information on Nursing Training College Admission and Applications, Kindly visit https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED