The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Admission List 2021/2022 has been released. Therefore, all applicants can now go ahead to check their KNUST Admission Status. All successful candidates, after checking their Admission statuses can now proceed to print their admission letters and fill their Acceptance Letters.
In this article we are going to give you steps on How to print the KNUST Admission Letter for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The KNUST Admission Letter
The KNUST official Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
It contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
How to print the KNUST Admission Letter 2021/2022
- Check to confirm your Admission Status by clicking here
- Login with your Credentials and verify if you have been selected by the University
- If you have been given admission, ACCEPT the Admission.
- Finally, Follow the few instructions given to enable you print the Admission Letter.
After Checkin Admission Status and Printing your Admission letter, what next?
Click below to Find out;
- How To Print and Fill your KNUST Acceptance Letter.
- KNUST FEES SCHEDULE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED