Galen College of Nursing is a private nursing school founded in 1989 in Louisville, Kentucky, initially named Galen Health Institutes.
It started with a one-year LPN (licensed practical nurse) program and later expanded to offer a two-year Associate of Science in Nursing. This program allows graduates to become RNs(registered nurses).
After gaining accreditation from the Council on Occupational Education in 2005, the institution became the Galen College of Nursing.
In 2020, HCA Healthcare acquired a majority stake in the college. Today, they College provides online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs, catering to the educational needs of registered nurses.
How To Login To The Galen Portal
You can access the Galen College student portal easily with the steps below:
- Visit this website
- The page shows some student resources available from which you can choose.
- After choosing, make sure to login correctly by providing the necessary details.
Benefits Of Using The Portal
The Galen student portal serves as an all-in-one place where students, prospective or current, can get any information regarding their schooling at anytime and anywhere. Below are few conveniences the portal affords students:
- Access to electronic grade book
- Access to electronic tests and quizzes
- Central location for communicating with students
- Management of active enrollments
- Submission of online assignments
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED