Fine-Print Limited Job Vacancy
We are looking to employ the services of Procurement Officers – 6 positions.
Minimum of a first degree or HND in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or any business management related discipline.
At least 3 years working experience in procurement management
- Collates all necessary data for the preparation of procurement plan and reports on Fine Print Limited requirements.
- Assist the Supply Chain Coordinator in preparing the procurement plan schedule.
- Maintain a register of all key equipment or items within the department
- Have a weekly and monthly review of performance.
- Calls for quotations from accredited suppliers for all locally sourced items required by Fine Print Limited and external clients.
- Ensuring that the procurement register is kept current.
- Collates all sets post clearance documents for Clearing purpose.
- Process purchase requisitions / orders.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Fine-Print Limited Job Vacancy )
Application Deadline: 25th October, 2021.
Fine Print Limited, is a major Paper Converting company in Ghana and the works is located in a sprawling 22 acres of land in the Heavy Industrial Area of Tema. Though the company was started purely as a trading company, in view of the good demand from the market, it diversified into manufacturing of various converted products of paper.
The products included sheeted papers of all types needed by the market from Newsprint to Bond paper to Art paper, craft paper, duplex board, Label papers and many more. Fine Print also started the first major toilet Tissue roll manufactured in Ghana by the brand name of Soft Touch 2 ply virgin Tissue rolls and was the market leader for many years.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED