Zormelo & Associates advertises New Job Vacancies. Zormelo & Associates is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to occupy the following vacant positions.
- Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company.
- Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
- Verify & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
- Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
- Maintain all plant environment, health, and safety activities and programs to ensure compliance to corporate policies as well as governmental regulations.
- Always available to perform any necessary functions of plant operation above and beyond defined responsibilities.
- Plan, implement, manage, and maintain comprehensive environmental safety & health programs on premises or at project site locations.
- Guarantee that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals, internal policies and procedures, contract documents, and good engineering practices.
HOW TO APPLY – Zormelo & Associates advertises New Job Vacancies
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 15th December, 2021.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory service in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building. Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients’ business. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment. This local knowledge is combined with cutting edge methodologies, derived from experiences gathered from working across the globe and through research, to provide lasting solutions to clients’ needs. We work with our clients to develop effective tailor-made solutions and strategies and support them to implement them. We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigor, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED