Winrock International Announces New Job Opportunity. Winrock is recruiting applicants for the position of HR & Administration Assistant for a United States Department of Labor (USDOL)-funded project. The key responsibilities are supporting all staff in administrative activities. This could include filing, making logistical arrangements for travel, supporting the Finance and Administration Officer in maintaining the project inventory, organizing office schedules and the schedule for the driver, and other tasks as assigned.
This is a local/national position and is not eligible for international allowances.
- Assist the Project Director and FAO with the recruitment process, training of new employees, including coordination of job advertisement, scheduling of interviews, employee on-boarding, coordinating logistics for new employee orientation, etc.
- Support internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR on the project.
- Compile and maintain paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday, annual, and sick leave.
- Coordinate meetings and make logistical arrangements for workshops and seminars.
- Help in organizing logistics for internal/external trainings/workshops including purchase of required stationeries, venue booking, transportation, and hotel booking.
- Monitor and update office supplies on an inventory card/inventory report and report stock levels to FAO to replenish stock in good time.
- Ensure that project inventory is up to date and inventory stickers allocated to each item.
- Assist with procurement process as assigned by FAO or Accountant, collecting procurement quotes from vendors, receiving goods from vendors, etc.
- Regularly maintain all office functions, including but not limited to settlement of issues relating to utility bills, including electrical, equipment, plumbing, and security operations and provide recommendations for repair.
- Manage the office petty cash system.
- Coordinate the schedule of vehicle movements with the supervision of FAO. Maintain and update files for vehicle including logs and maintenance schedules/reports.
- Take minutes at staff meetings and events.
- Monitor the Office Caretaker to ensure the office is clean as a professional working environment. All desk and frequently touched areas such as door handles are disinfected on a daily basis
- Provide general administrative support to the office and field teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience in office management, project support and/or administration
- Experience working with donor-funded projects is an advantage
- Demonstrated and proven record working in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to be flexible, responsive, and confident in interfacing with various internal and external individuals to accomplish tasks
- Strong organizational skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities and sense of responsibility in seeing issues through to completion
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel, is required
- Cheerful spirit and willingness to learn are beneficial
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
How To Apply – Winrock International Announces New Job Opportunity
Applications Closing Date: May 16, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED