Mensin Gold Bibiani Ltd (MGBL) is inviting applications from suitable candidates for warehouse officer positions for its mining project located at Bibiani in the Western North Region.
To perform and coordinate all warehouse operations and activities which includes receiving of deliveries, housekeeping, etc.
- Oversee the general management of the warehouse
- Ensure the safe custody of all items at the store
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff/attendants to ensure safe storage
- Take inventory/stock periodically
- Review quality of purchased products
- Maintain proper housekeeping of the stores
- Comply with all Environmental Protection Agency and Minerals Commission’s regulatory requirements with
regards to warehouse operations
- Prepare end of month report on operations of the warehouse
Required Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND in Purchasing and Supply, Engineering or other related fields.
- At minimum of 5 years’ work experience within a warehouse & logistics environment preferably within the mining industry
- Supply Chain Logistics Professional Designation is considered an asset
- Knowledge of warehouse operations including safety and security protocol
- Knowledge of supply chain and inventory methodology and general knowledge of mining processes
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have an excellent problem-solving skill
- Proven commitment to Safety, Health and Environment standards
- Knowledge of proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to pay attention to detail
How to apply (Warehouse Officer at Mensin Gold)
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of certificates to email@example.com with the preferred position as the subject of the email
OR by registered post to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Post Office Box CT 1909 Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
The closing date for this application is Friday 30th September, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED