Vlisco Ghana Cluster Job Vacancy
- Company: Vlisco Ghana Cluster
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide independent, objective assurance and advice to management to optimize being-in-control of the Vlisco Group Ghana operations, by planning and conducting financial, compliance, and business process audit.
POLICY, TACTICS, AND PROCEDURES
- Developing and implementing the annual Internal Audit Plan for approval by Management.
- Complete preliminary audit survey, risk assessment, and analytic review of risk areas.
- Propose audit objectives, scope, and audit approach based on audit survey, risk assessment, and analytic reviews.
- Prepare organized, accurate, and competent work papers to ensure that documentation supports the conclusions regarding each audit objective.
- Maintain the Internal Audit function, by periodically updating relevant documentation (e.g. Standard Operating procedures, Audit programs).
- Execute the approved Internal Audit Plan by performing financial, compliance, and business process audit.
- Perform audits from an investigative/suspicious approach.
- Intervene in the site or departments through different methods: observation, dialogue, tests, etc.
- Participate, advise in the development and optimization of business processes and set-up of the company’s automated systems
- Conduct special assignments and projects at request. Examples of special assignments, but not limited to, are fraud investigation, data conversion, due diligence.
REPORTING AND RECOMMENDATIONS (Vlisco Ghana Cluster Job Vacancy)
- Provide information and sound recommendations to management, establish written reports and work with management to obtain agreement on action plans to address audit issues.
- Report monthly to Management concerning the status of the implementation of the audit plan, key findings, and the status of the implementation of the recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a first degree in Accountancy/Finance or related discipline. Professional qualification (s) in Accounting, Finance, or Auditing is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in auditing carried out within a multinational organization (preferably in a wholesale, retail, and production environment).
- Thorough knowledge of internal auditing standards and techniques.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing Framework (IPPF).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, to interact effectively with management and Vlisco Group employees.
- Ability to maintain positive team relationships by demonstrating and supporting initiative, flexibility, respect, cooperation, and commitment to the success of the Internal Audit function.
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding.
- PC literate advanced Excel and PowerPoint, experience with financial reporting tools (e.g. Sun Account/Business).
- Willingness to travel across Ghana
Closing date: 8th November, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED