A Video Editor (Internship) is needed at CDD-Ghana. The position holder will be required to provide skilled communication support to the team. Also, S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- You should have a Diploma/Certificate in Video Editing
- Candidates must demonstrate skills and experience in using Adobe Premiere, After Effect, Adobe Audition
- You must have the ability to create engaging content /video/design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Having Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written communication) is an additional bonus
- You should have great Analytical skills
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- You must have excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- Wilmar International Calls For Job Applications
- Career Opportunity For The Youth At Kasapreko Company Limited
- May 2022 Job Openings At Anglogold Ashanti Limited
- Tullow Oil Job Vacancy For May 2022
- How To Calculate E Levy Tax in Ghana
- Diminutive man finally marries beautiful lady as second wife (Watch Photos and Videos)
How to Apply for Video Editor (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
You should remember to indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
kindly note that, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED