There is a job vacancy for the position of Vice Principal at St. Teresa’s College of Education.
Qualification Required and Experience:
- Applicant must be a distinguished Master Teacher and a Scholar in Teaching and Learning.
- Applicant must at least, be at a rank of Principal Tutor in a College of Education System or not below the rank of Senior Lecturer in a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Applicant must have a researched Master’s Degree. A Doctoral Degree (ie PhD, Ed.D etc.) in a relevant area of specialisation will be an added advantage.
See Also: Job Enlistment At Peki College of Education
- Applicant must have at least, five (5) years relevant experience in a Senior Management position with good knowledge and working experience in the Tertiary Education System in Ghana.
- Applicant must have a good character with high degree of personal integrity.
The Vice Principal shall:
Assist the Principal in the overall management and administration of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and the Harmonised Statutes for Colleges of Education, Harmonised Scheme of Service for staff of the Colleges of Education and Harmonised Conditions of Service for Colleges of Education in Ghana as well as the internal policies, rules and regulations of the St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe.
Terms of appointment:
- applicant must be able to complete at least, one term of three years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years.
- Terms and conditions of appointment shall be determined by the College Governing Council in line with provisions of the Harmonised Scheme of Service for staff of the Colleges of Education and Harmonised Conditions of Service for the Colleges of Education.
- Salaries are attractive and competitive with similar positions in Ghana.
- The appointment may be renewed for a maximum of another term of three (3) years
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College.
- Act as Principal in the absence of the Principal of the College.
- Perform any other legitimate roles and responsibilities assigned by the College Principal.
- Job Open At Barry Callebaut
- Job Posting At Newmont Mining Corporation
- Massive Job Postings At Anglogold Ashanti
How To Apply For Vice Principal at St. Teresa’s College of Education
Interested applicants for each of the positions must submit eight (8) copies of their application packages, including curriculum vitae (CV), a three page vision statement for the College, certificates and any other relevant documents to the address below in both hard and soft copies.
ST. TERESA’S COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 129
HOHOE, VOLTA REGION
Soft copies must be forwarded to: Casimir.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st October, 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED