Here is the VDL Fulfilment Available Job Vacancy. VDL is an African-based e-commerce order fulfillment platform that is accelerating the growth of online businesses in Africa and facilitating continental trade through sustainable, innovative, and reliable logistical systems.
POSITION: Business Development Associate
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Building strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff in other departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data through weekly reports
- Assist with drafting business plans, pitches, presentations, and other documents that may be required.
- Coordinate appointments and calls between management and clients for discussions on new opportunities and business expansions.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and business partners.
- Maintaining and updating client information.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How To Apply – VDL Fulfilment Available Job Vacancy
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the role title as the subject.
Deadline: February 2, 2022
VDL is an African based e-commerce order fulfilment platform that is accelerating the growth of online businesses in Africa and facilitating continental trade through sustainable, innovative, and reliable logistical systems. Our vision is to create 1 billion e-commerce entrepreneurs in Africa.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED