Unique Flavours And Fragrances Ghana Job Recruitment
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING
Job Title: Customer Sales Representative
We are a group of companies with two main divisions- we deal in cosmetic speciality raw materials, flavours, fragrances & manufacture handmade cosmetics etc. We are seeking a dynamic sales & marketing personnel to build awareness about our products and Brand and turn around our sales across our regional branches. You will be responsible for driving the profitability in our Kumasi branches and ensuring sales targets are met. Our ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a sales environment. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day sales & marketing activities.
Ideal candidate will have/be
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales & marketing (desired)
- Must live in Kumasi
- Must be able to travel
- MUST be able to work flexible working hours (late hours, weekends & on-demand, willingness to work overtime if necessary)
- Proficiency using point of sale software (desired)
- A driving license (advantageous)
- Have the ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and under demand & flexible working hours
Objectives of this Role
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- To ensure sales targets are met and to advise management on new ways to increase sales
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Handle all receiving, processing, and organizing of stock and deliveries accordingly.
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Ensure shop is kept clean and tidy at ALL TIMES
- Ensure stock is arranged on the shelf in an orderly manner i.e. fragrances should be arranged alphabetically
- To follow merchandising plans where necessary for instore promotions
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of products, including new lines and offers, and to share that knowledge with customers and other colleagues in a confident manner.
- Performing start of day/end-of-day cleaning duties (ensure you adhere to the shop checklist), which includes wiping down windows, toilet area, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelinesMaintain a shop, must be highly organised, clean and tidy
- Must be detailed
- An Honest person who works with integrity
- Highly adaptable
- Strong problem-solving skills
APPLICATION PROCESS (Unique Flavours And Fragrances Ghana Job Recruitment)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED