Here is the Tullow Oil Job Vacancy For May 2022. Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Subsea Supervisor / Engineer. The Subsea Operations Engineer is a position in the Well Engineering and will report to the Rig Superintendent providing support to Jubilee and TEN developments.
The primary role of the Subsea Supervisor/Engineer is to provide engineering support to assure the safe, compliant, and reliable’ planning and execution.
The primary day to day work responsibilities of the position are;
- The day to day management of rig-based operations during the offshore operations.
- The day to day management of sub-contractors working in conjunction with the well engineering team.
- All operational matters relating to the deepwater subsea horizontal Christmas trees, IWOCS, SSTT, etc.
- Ensuring the safety and operational risk agenda of each onshore and offshore work site is delivered and assuring the operation takes place within the Tullow Standards and Practices requirements.
- Create & review operation risk assessment for all operational task and address and resolve any non-compliance issues.
- Prepare installation operation procedures in sufficient detail to examine the potential risks and hazards involved during the installation activities.
- Liaise with Third Party suppliers on Subsea Engineering issues and ensure their compliance.
- Provide technical input to Drilling and Installation Program.
- Ensure Conformance with the Company’s EHS Management System process throughout all subsea operations.
- Ensure all Operational lessons learned are captured, communicated and improvements implemented in a timely manner.
- Interface with Wells Operations Team to ensure alignment and deliverables are ready when needed.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training of Ghana nationals in the subsea engineering roles and responsibilities.
- As required, mentor & coach all other members of Subsea Operation team in relation to Systems services & engineering.
- Provide technical & engineering support to Wells Subsea Rig Operations Team.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- 5+ years experience as a night subsea supervisor or similad
- Remote Operations experience
- Experience with subsea horizontal trees (preferably with TFMC trees)
- Strong interpersonal skills effective communication, and ability to work effectively with others.
- English language and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
At Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
How To Apply For Tullow Oil Job Vacancy For May 2022
Closing Date: 25th May, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED