Tropo Farms Ltd Advertises Job Vacancies for interested Persons who would like to apply and work.
Mechanical works on heavy duty trucks and workshop maintenance. Ability to work in a team. Previous work experience in the construction industry will be an advantage.
- Drive assigned vehicles to perform official assignments to support company’s operations.
- Report defects and faults on assigned vehicles for repairs.
- Provide support in vehicle accidents investigations as appropriate.
- Initiate action for the renewal of insurance and road worthiness of company’s assigned vehicles.
- Maintain assigned vehicles as appropriate.
- Observe all rules and regulations with respect to the operations of assigned vehicle(s).
- Prepare reports relating to job function.
- Perform any other duty(s) assigned by Superior Officers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good knowledge and understanding of routine vehicle maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge/understanding of DVLA, Insurance, Road Safety and other regulatory requirements.
- Close attention to details.
- Good dexterity.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Basic computer skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- SHS/ WASSCE or certificate in technical training e.g. NVTI Mechanic Grade I (proficiency) plus a valid professional driver’s license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specific with DAF, MAN, Iveco, Tata trucks
Specific training for the area:
Preferably with work experience with equipment dealer or heavy construction or transportation company.
How to Apply (Tropo Farms Ltd Job Vacancies)
Application Deadline: 17th November 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED