Translation Job At The Bible Society of Ghana
THE BIBLE SOCIETY OF GHANA – Making God’s Word Available and affordable
- Translate the Bible into the Efutu-Senya language.
- Prepare annual plans for translation activities.
- Complete daily report form for the team coordinator to endorse.
- Prepare monthly work plans and report.
- Plan and prepare drafts for team review.
- Participate in review meetings.
- Attend Workshops organized as part of the Bible Translation exercise.
- Fulfill duties assigned by The Project Coordinator as part of the Translation process.
- Act as custodian of drafted Scriptures on behalf of The Society.
- Engage in advocacy for the Scriptures being translated.
- A minimum of first degree in Linguistics, Theology, Translation or equivalent professional qualification
- Proficiency in computer software programmes and familiarity with e-mail and the internet.
- Good verbal and written communication skills especially in the mother tongue.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to relate effectively with people, the Church and other stakeholders.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure quality of work.
- Integrity truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
- Adept at Microsoft office suite.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Translation Job At The Bible Society of Ghana)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 30th October, 2021.
The Bible Society of Ghana (BSG) is a non-denominational Christian organization with voluntary membership. It is now registered under the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992).
It is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS) operating in over 200 countries. UBS is a world fellowship of National Bible Societies who have come together for consultation, mutual support and action in their common task of achieving the widest possible, effective and meaningful distribution of the Holy Scriptures and to help everyone interact with the Word of God.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED