A Transactions Monitoring Officer is needed at Hubtel to join our Internal Affairs Team on Term Employment.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
State of the art working environment.
Additional weekly allowances for lunch.
The Transaction Monitoring team play a central role in helping to ensure that those clients (Consumers and Merchants) whose activities present a risk to Hubtel and its inability to comply with regulations are detected and escalated accordingly.
- Real-time monitoring of transactions for fraud and money laundering.
- Proactive detection of suspicious fraud and money laundering transactions.
- Reviewing and investigating suspicious transactions.
- Reporting suspicious Money laundering transactions to AMLRO.
- Support the maintenance of an effective automated monitoring system.
- Proactive detection and escalation of technical financial issues.
- Report technical financial issues to SRE/Engineering for fixes.
- In-depth understanding of due diligence investigation into suspicious activity.
- Strong understanding of financial crime compliance (AML/CTF)
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity.
- Must own a functional laptop capable of meeting the demands of work.
- Must be able to organize, interpret, structure and present data into useful information that provides context.
How To Apply – Transactions Monitoring Officer At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED