Toyota Ghana Company Limited is currently looking to hire a careful and responsible person to undertake driving duties in the company.
- Drive any company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and the company procedures.
- Ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention to guarantee the safety of the passengers and the public.
- Ensure that defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey, being aware of potential hazards and how to avoid them.
- Report any incident that involves injury to passengers, damage to vehicle or third-party property immediately in line with company procedures.
- Promote and enhance the company’s image through appearance and behavior – reporting to work sober, in smart uniform and on time.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc requests by the office.
- Transport guests when the need arises even on weekends.
- Make sure the company vehicle is road worthy at all times by reporting to the Chief Driver as and when its due.
- Fulfill special requests by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Maintain Passenger confidence by keeping information strictly confidential.
- Perform any other work-related tasks/ duties as assigned to you by the company.
Toyota Ghana Company Ltd (TGCL) was incorporated in Ghana in January 1998 by the investment of Marubeni Corporation, Japan and Marubeni Auto Europe S.A., Belgium. The company started operations in April 1998. In 2008, Marubeni Corporation, Japan became the sole shareholder of the company. TGCL is the sole authorized distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation of Japan (TMC). The principal activity of TGCL is the sale of new Toyota vehicles and Spare Parts, and the provision of After-Sales service support. As the sole authorized distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation, TGCL staff are equipped with the requisite skill that enhances quality of service to meet Toyota Global Standards. In 2013, the company became the sole authorized distributor of HINO Trucks, selling HINO trucks and providing after-sales support for its customers. TGCL has branches in – Accra, Tema, Kumasi and Tarkwa. In addition, TGCL has appointed five (5) workshops thus; Ansuare Company Limited in Tamale, Kwansa Auto Ltd in Takoradi, Gerco Auto Ventures in Ho, Cape Coast Technical Institute in Cape Coast and Eusbett Service Centre in Sunyani as authorized Service Shops (TGASS).
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED