The Room Announces New Job Vacancy. Do you have an eye for spotting top talent? Are you a good relationship builder? Are you passionate about the needle in a haystack kind of research? Do you enjoy building systems and processes and are constantly asking yourself “how can we do this better?” Can you swiftly adapt between multiple situations? Do you possess a strong desire to learn?
Well, this just might be the role for you!
This is a highly hands-on role that requires an understanding of what makes good talent, research expertise while harnessing the power of collaboration and interpersonal relationships. We are a data-driven organisation, and will need you to be able to make decisions based on data collected throughout the process.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition & Strategy and be accountable for managing the end-to-end recruitment process of roles within the organisation.
- Establishing innovative, robust talent sourcing strategies ranging from building our employer brand to enhancing our digital presence.
- Implementing and enhancing the end-to-end hiring process to ensure a world-class candidate experience.
- Creating and documenting systems and processes of the recruitment lifecycle while driving initiatives that increase our quality of hires.
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing
- Forming close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/ interviewer expectations and support in identifying staffing needs.
- 4+ years of experience in digital, strategic operations, marketing, relationship management, or consulting roles. Previously worked in a fast-growing talent-minded organization.
- Research animal: from sourcing candidates to researching recruitment best practices and new technology trends to improve the TA function.
- Systems thinker: We are optimizing our systems and processes and need people who enjoy putting structure in place where it doesn’t exist.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong relationship builder with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Outstanding project management skills and can drive flawless processes.
- Strong passion to succeed, contagious energy, and desire to have fun in the process
- Tech-savvy with a passion for and strong digital experience
- Strategic thinker; able to see the bigger picture and can relate this to your day-to-day.
- Innovative and creative problem solver; you have a naturally curious mind to stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and can exercise ingenuity in finding new ways of doing things.
- Experience working with ATS such as Greenhouse or Lever
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions and other tools to proactively source candidates
We would also like to remind you that this is a remote job.
HOW TO APPLY – The Room Announces New Job Vacancy
Our mission at The Room is to help the world’s most extraordinary talent to fulfill its potential. We do this by selecting the most extraordinary talent in every city, engaging them through in-person experiences, and connecting them to exceptional opportunities for impact. We are building a global community of extraordinary talent who do hard things. The Room is part of the African Leadership Group and is designed to ultimately create opportunities for millions of talented young Africans. To learn more about the philosophy behind The Room, please read this article & go through this deck.
ABOUT THE TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
We are a fun-loving, vibrant, hard-working, and dedicated team that believes in pushing the boundaries of excellence to ensure a rigorous and engaging hiring process for all involved.
Our mission is to attract & select top talent while creating a memorable and engaging candidate experience. Our current focus is on building the systems to enable hiring at scale.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED