A Team Lead – Human Capital Shared Services at Development Bank Ghana. Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, is seeking applications from experienced professionals for the above stated vacancy.
• The role holder will be responsible for an effective Human Capital (HC) Operation with seamless collaboration with inter departments and external bodies.
• Provide an excellent HC service to staff and promote employee productivity
Qualification, Skills And Experience
The idea candidate should have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum first degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Science or any related discipline
- MBA or related master’s degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or a related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Human Resource shared services preferably in a managerial or supervisory role
- Professional qualification in HR will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant labour legislation
- Globally accepted HC best practices and procedures
- Knowledge in Human Resource Management information systems
How To Apply – Team Lead – Human Capital Shared Services at Development Bank Ghana
Closing Date: 05 April, 2022
- Colombia Government Scholarship, 2021-2022
- Study in Malaysia Without IELTS
- SAKOM Services restaurant job opportunities for BECE and SHS graduates
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED