We are looking for a Teacher.
- Planning all lessons and daily preparation for following working day using the GES syllabus and required lesson notes
- Overseeing the classroom environment with proper management
- Assess the growth of students & maintaining high levels of student expectations for learning and development, socialization, and creativity
- Monitor the needs of children concerning their holistic welfare
- Manage the sleeping, eating and washroom schedules of individual children
- Collaborate with co-teacher or classroom assistant (as assigned)
- Student-cantered learning environment
- Apply training to classroom environment
- Manage class with structure and consistency
- Uphold behavior policies designated by the school
SCHOOL-WIDE EXPECTATIONS & DUTIES
- Maintain the working hours, arriving and leaving on time
- Attend all staff meetings & training
- Work on assigned committees, committed to collaboration with colleagues
- Work collaboratively to plan standards-based, hands-on, creative lessons
- Work with parents to see each child’s success
- Complete weekly duties as assigned
- Attendance at extracurricular events is expected when possible.
- Participate in YEAR 1 of Non-Tenured Teacher Evaluation, which will include completing a teaching portfolio, weekly teacher mentorship meetings, and monthly supervisory meetings.
- Expect three formal observations, one each term.
Required profile for job ad : Teacher
MISSION AND VALUES
- Understanding the mission and values of City of Refuge Ministries and Faith Roots International Academy. Exhibit these in your actions, words, and character.
- Maintain an educational philosophy that exhibits strong standards of excellence, maintaining that all students can be successful (growth mindset), and demonstrate, teach, and expect a Christ-like and cooperative attitude on the part of all students and with all colleagues.
- Be a learner, willing to engage in ongoing training as well as in personal development.
- Experience level: Less than 2 years
- Educational level: HND
- Spoken language: English
APPLICATION PROCESS (Teacher)
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the following Address
City of Refuge Ministries
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED