Advans Ghana is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans mission is to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar. As at end October 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,300 staff. Headquartered in Luxembourg with support services in Paris, the group’s shareholders are EIB, KfW, FMO, CDC Group plc, FISEA (AFD Group) and IFC.
Advans Ghana, subsidiary of the international microfinance group Advans, started its activities in 2008. The institution offers a full range of adapted financial products and services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises in Ghana. The institution serves more than 64,000 clients through a network of 20 points of sale and over 650 employees.
Job: Talent Management And Recruitment Manager At Advans Ghana
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
What will your role be?
Under the supervision of the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO), you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Advans Ghana HR strategy within the Talent development & Recruitment Unit
- Talent management & performance management programs, employee engagement, talent attraction & operational recruitment, HR projects, process & tools, and employer branding
Your main responsibility will be the following:
Talent Development and Performance Management
- Organize and coordinate the annual performance evaluation process: planning of the annual evaluation campaign, participation in training and support for managers on the process.
- Propose new/best practices and approaches for evaluating staff performance and KPIS
- Work closely with the Chief HR Officer to:
- Identify talent and build talent pool.
- Design a consistent career management process: talent program, promotion & mobility policy, succession plan
- Deploy and monitor talent program; and define actions for its improvement.
- Design and monitor actions for non-performers.
Identify and recommend optimization of current performance management systems
- Develop and implement the succession plan for key talents and roles.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Participate in recruitment forecasts or planning in line with Advans Ghana business strategy
- Oversee the entire recruitment process:
- Collect and analyze recruitment needs from the requesting department.
- Define the position to be filled and the profile of the candidate (training, skills…) in collaboration with the related managers.
- Review the job description and job ads and communicate to relevant target: websites, social networks…
- Shortlist candidates after having made a pre-selection of the application files and carried out a first selection.
- Receive candidates in interviews (individual and/or collective).
- Assist line managers in the interview process & prepare interview reports.
- Prepare the integration plan and do its follow up.
- Employer Branding Development
- Contribute in defining innovative strategies/methods to make Advans Ghana’s employer brand shine and also to attract candidates and retain staff.
- Represent Advans Ghana at employment forums
- Develop partnerships with schools, universities, employment offices, job portals… Work with communication team to lead overall actions and events related to employer brand.
- Contribute to the overall satisfaction of staff through engagement and pulse surveys.
- Conduct the periodic pulse surveys on specific and critical topics.
- Review the outcome of these surveys and prepare a report on the findings.
- Develop action plans to be implemented based on the findings.
- Monitor and evaluate the full implementation of the action plan.
- Work with CHRO to communicate to Management on Key milestones achieved from survey.
- Contribute to implementation of key HR projects defined by the business.
- Participate and implement all HR projects based on defined timelines.
- Constitute the team needed to complete the HR project.
- Develop partnerships with other departments for the implementation of the HR project.
- Monitor and evaluate these projects and report to the CHRO.
- Design the appropriate HR KPI to follow his/ her scope Analyze the HR KPI and propose an adequate improvement
- Team management and reporting
- Supervise a Recruitment officer.
- Build solid reporting related to recruitment, onboarding, talent program and succession plan.
How To Apply for the Talent Management And Recruitment Manager At Advans Ghana
Does this sound like you? You might just be the new team member we are looking for!
Apply now through the Advans Ghana Website or follow the link below:
Deadline: 21st January 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED