Summit Properties International Job Vacancy
About the company
Summit Properties International is a full-service, real estate portal and consulting firm, representing clients and real estate investors in Ghana and abroad in a broad spectrum of classes.
Including are single-family residential homes, commercial leasing, holiday destinations and undeveloped lots.
We are looking for a qualified real estate associate who will be responsible for buying and selling property for our real estate business.
You will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counselling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices
You will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain and update your real estate knowledge.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license
APPLICATION PROCESS (Summit Properties International Job Vacancy)
Closing Date: 11 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED