The software house manager will mainly be in charge of managing our service centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
- Ensure the eventual and successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients.
- Develop strategic plans for the successful management of the service centre.
- Ensure the service centre is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email
systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain service centre hardware and software inventory.
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service centre.
This position requires a minimum of:
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- a master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience.
- Experience in ITIL is preferable.
- Experience in working with all stages of SDLC is advantageous.
- Deep understanding of software architecture in either JAVA OR C/C++.
- Experience with Product Development and Product Management is a definite plus.
- Familiarity with AGILE, SCRUM and WATERFALL, etc.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants in the positions of a software house manager should:
Then click on “I’m Interested” and follow the instructions to apply.
Closing Date: January 31, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED