Are you a SME seeking funding to acquire equipment that will help you enhance your business’s output and expand your workforce?
If “yes” is your answer, then the SME Grant Scheme for Job Creation Opportunity is now Open to all SME’s who would like to utilize this golden opportunity to expand their workforce.
The SME Grant Scheme for Job Creation
The “SME Grant Scheme for Job Creation” is implemented by the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) and supported by the Special Initiative on Training and Job Creation – which operates under the brand ‘Invest for Jobs’, funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, among others.
Purpose of the Project
The aim of the Grant Scheme is to provide a comprehensive demand-based support package to 60 growth-oriented small and medium enterprises (SME) in the manufacturing sector to enhance their productivity, efficiency, competitiveness and innovation as well as job creation through a combination of technical training (supply chain management and financial management training), business coaching as well as financial assistance for the procurement of critical machinery, tools, and equipment needed for the core operations of their businesses.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Are you the owner or manager of a growth oriented SME with preferably 10 to 250 employees operating in Ghana?
- Is your business formally registered and does your business have a company bank account and the necessary permits to operate?
- Can you present your financial statements for at least two years?
- Are you ambitious and passionate about grow ing your business and creating new jobs?
- Does your business urgently need equipment worth between 2,000 to 10,000 Euros to enhance productivity?
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SME SCHEME GRANT FOR JOB CREATION
Details needed for the Application
- The Full Name of the Applicant
- The Business/ Enterprise’s Name
- Email Address of Applicant
- Active phone number of Applicant
A project implemented by the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) and supported by the Special Initiative on Training and Job Creation of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), implemented by GIZ.
Deadline for submitting applications for grant is 6th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
LTo get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED