There is a job vacancy for Site Engineer At Rango Construction Company Limited.
The Site Enginoor plays a technical, organisational and supervisory role on construction and operations projects.
As part of the site management team, the site engineer liaises with and works alongside engineers, construction managers, foremen, planners, surveyors and subcontractors.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Engineer (Roads & Bridges) shall be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Conduct engineering surveys for the selected roads and other structures including bridges:
- Provide inputs into the design process, prepare the Bill of Quantities as per the final design drawings and calculate the final quantities.
- Assess the work activities for which labour-based construction methods are appropriate and for those sections for which heavy machinery is appropriate; establish a cost estimate for the rehabilitation and construction works for roads & bridges:
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents and evaluation of tenders and the preparation and finalisation of contracts for sub-contractors;
QUALIFICATION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree in an infrastructure related field such as civil or transportation engineering, and construction management or similar is required.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in coordination, planning and managing of works in design and construction field is required.
- Experience of administering FIDIC contract documents, preferably cortified through FIDIC training courses is an asset.
- Experience in engaging with local authorities, local sub-contractors and dealing with community is preferable.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Access, databases and internet.
- Ability to draft various types of reports. Experience, working for Contractor on-site will be an added advantage.
LOCATION: Ahafo Region
HOW TO APPLY – Site Engineer At Rango Construction Company Limited
Email the items below to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line:
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter
- References (3 or more)
Application Closing Date: 20th December, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED