There is a job vacancy for the position of Shift Supervisor – Rail System at AngloGold. They are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join the dedicated team of Anglogold.
Role Purpose And Context
At Anglogold, the Supervisor Rail System is accountable for the monitoring and control of maintenance and operations of Underground Rail Systems through the application of operational policies, standards, processes, and procedures to maximize safe production in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks to meet the business’ strategic objective.
Recommended: 2022 Top 10 Online Jobs for Students
- Accept personal responsibility for his/her own health and safety and that of every mine worker affected by his work
- Work compliantly with the requirement of government of Ghana Agencies, environmental, health and safety legislation and AGAG regulation
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Comply and follow the operating procedures and environmental rules for the performance of assigned job
- Must correct, or report to supervisor any observed environmental deviations, practices and conditions as well as make suggestions to improve any aspect of environmental management
- Conduct periodic audits of all the state of usage of Rail Transport System
- Conduct reviews of the Rail refurbishment, later maintenance, to identify actions for continuous improvement and that operability to requirements is ensured
- Organize information for the Superintendent to allow development of condition monitoring routes and checks for all Rail System.
- Utilize the SAP asset maintenance management system in maintenance and asset management activities, also logging all fluids and consumables usages and registering all LI2182 compliances and certificates
- Execute regular controls on maintenance and operations work quality, according to standards, timeliness and AGAG compliance.
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, work checks on a routine scheduled basis. This includes visual checks, vibration data collection, infrared data collection, ultrasonic data collection, motor current and flux data collection, simple NDT data collection
- Analyse and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action
- Monitor the performance of all equipment operation. This includes but is not limited to: Verifying the pre-start checks are being carried out and submitted and indicated anomalies are being corrected in an acceptable timeframe
- Record and analyse consumables – oils, cooling fluids, hydraulics, lubricants, etc in Rail System including engine, where applicable, transmission, fluid couplings/ torque convertor and gearbox oil analysis logging.
- Record the adherence to preventive maintenance schedules in accordance with OEM recommended service cycles
- Record all required regulatory measures, reports, quantities, operational data
- Analyze Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time Between Replacements for components, vehicles and machines also permitting correct Reliability reporting
- Monitor general physical condition of plant assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/ maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and as per the plant requirements
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected and escalate in order to permit diagnosis / troubleshooting rotating machinery problems
- Actively participate in maintenance review programmes and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of equipment, when required
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering, or equivalent
- Supervisory training certificate
- An experienced underground Rail System Supervisor with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably, diverse environment operations/maintenance
- Knowledge of Computer Planned Maintenance Module
- Must possess Sectional Engineer’s Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana
- Professional Certificated Supervisor with a relevant certification body.
- Olam Announces New Job Opportunity
- Job Update At United Nations Development Programme
- Job Post At International Water Management Institute
How To Apply For Shift Supervisor – Rail System at AngloGold
Closing Date: 7th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED